woensdag 22 april 2015

W I N T E R F L A R E

It's been more then a year ago since my last post. Alot happend ofcourse in a year and too much to tell. But this also means i've changed and so does my blog. ;-)
LE OLD ME:

Luckily I changed my blogs layout because the old one looks really ugly! ^-^
I am more on my tumblr, if you want to know the link, just ask. (+Q&A on there!)


Now back to my topic and what my blog post is about.

I got more and more into photography and got now a much more highly proffesional camera. I looooove to use it to photograph nature and it's beauty. So, in this post (and future ones?) I'll post some randomness of Sia and my "skills". ;-)














MOI !





MOI again...




Thanks alot for reading and hopefully t'ill soon!

BYE

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten